The board of INEA is appointed for 4 years at a time and consists of the persons listed below.
Prof. Dr. Jürgen Gramke (chairman)
Dr. Meglena Plugtschieva
Dr. Eero Rantala
The management consists of the 15 persons listed below. The biographies are currently only available in English.
1. Bakoyannis, Dora (Greece), Former Minister of Foreign Affairs
2. Dr. Busek, Erhard (Austria), Former Vice Chancellor, Special Coordinator for Stability Pact for South Eastern Europe
3. Godal, Bjøern Tore (Norway), Former Minister of Foreign Affairs
4. Prof. Dr. Gramke, Jürgen (Germany), Former Minister of State, Chairman of the Board of the Institute for European Affairs
5. Gusenbauer, Alfred (Austria), Former Federal Chancellor
6. Dr. Hanning, August, (Germany) Former State Secretary
7. Prof. Issing, Otmar (Germany), Former Member of the Executive Board of the European Central Bank
8. Levits, Egil (Latvia), Member of the Court of Justice of the European Communities
9. Dr. Rantala, Eero (Finland), Former Minister of Trade
10. Reiter, Janusz (Poland), Former Ambassador
11. Dr. Santer, Jacques (Luxemburg), Former Minister of State, Former President of the European Commission
12. Saxe-Coburg, Simeon (Bulgaria), Former Prime Minister
13. Dr. Schuster, Rudolf (Slovakia), Former President of State
14. Vajgl, Ivo (Slovenia), Former Minister of Foreign Affairs
15. Dr. van Eekelen, Willem (Netherlands), Former Minister of State, Former General Secretary of the WEU
16. Yilmaz, Mesut (Turkey), Former Prime Minister, Member of the Parliament
Here you can see a family photo of the honorary board, taken during the „7th Annual North South Europe Economic Forum“ in Oslo in 2006.
back row: (from left to right) Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. mult. Otmar Issing, Dr. Eero Rantala, Bjørn Tore Godal, Prof. Dr. Jürgen Gramke, Prof. Dres. Dimitris Tsatsos, Ivo Vajgl MdEP, Mesut Yilmaz
front row: Dr. Willem Frederik van Eekelen, Dr. Rudolf Schuster, Dr. Jacques Santer, Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha